My top 5 weekly buys.
Is there such a thing as too soon? I wouldn't know. As the day towards parenthood is approaching we are gradually preparing ourselves and getting equipped with the necessary gear and not only. I would say there is no limit to what first time parents would consider necessary. Everything is extra adorable. Towards the end of the second trimester sounds like a good time for new parents to start purchasing tiny little clothies and necessities for their approaching baby. Here's my favourite pieces from what I purchased this past week.
1) Petite Cream & Oatmeal Remi Dummy Clip, Sienna Designs Co, £10.99
2) Silicone Dummy Case, Sienna Designs Co, £12.99
3) BIBS Twin Packs, Size 1/0-6 months, Sienna Designs Co, £9
4) Bear romper with matching hat, Baby & the Bear, £16
5) Birth Without Violence, a fabulous book by Frederick Leboyer, £11.54 Amazon