5 Beauty products I love this days.
As I am still on a skincare detox, I will be sharing with you some of the beauty essentials that I am currently using. Most of them, if not all of them, are 100% natural, vegan friendly and paraben-free.
1) Clarins Tonic Treatment Oil - Firming/Toning. A firming body oil that tones and improves elasticity, ideal for stretch marks prevention and removal. From 100% pure plant extracts.
2) Konjac Sponge Co. A Konjac Sponge Puff with added French Red Clay, perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin that needs rejuvenating and refining. It gives a deep cleanse and gentle exfoliation to brighten dull complexions and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Ideal for uneven skin tone, blotchiness, broken capillaries and thread veins too.
3) Naissance Lavender True Essential Oil. One of my favourite essential oils this days. 100% natural, calming, soothing and vegan friendly. Promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea and cramps. Also has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, fully detoxifying and hypotensive.
4) My Wheatgerm & Sweet Almond oils blend -made by me. Oils are originally purchased from Naissance online shop. With 100% pure wheat germ oil naturally rich in vitamin E with antioxidant and anti-aging properties, this mix is perfect for skin conditions, stretch marks prevention and perineal massage in preparation for birth. Easily absorbent, leaves you with a warm sensation after every application.
5) Mama Mio Lucky Legs Cooling Gel. A refreshing leg and foot hydrator, a 100% natural blend of essential oils, peppermint and menthol, formulated to provide refreshing relief to weary pins, reduce puffiness in legs, feet and ankles. Ideal for the last few weeks of pregnancy!