My top 5 weekly buys.
Another week down, another week closer. This week's buys include a little bit of everything, from beauty products to the best support gear to prevent back pain, down to my selected book for the week. Not looking very pretty this week, but definitely aiming at good quality products.
1) Roseglowing Potion, 1x Hydrogel Sheet Mask, Maskologist London, £23.50
Time to look after myself for a change. This supper gentle, free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA and animal ingredients hydrogel mask supports your skin by healing and tighten it at the same time. After using this mask, you will enjoy a smoother and softer skin with the bonus of long-lasting hydration and protection.
2) Fisher-Price Soothe & Snuggle Otter, Amazon, £29.95
This is actually more Carlos than myself. He instantly fell in love with this otter and has chosen it as the first toy to be. I generally find the breathing and singing of inanimate objects kinda creepy, but at the same time it's also super sweet of him. He actually put a lot of effort into finding the right first toy.
3) Mustela Newborn Arrival Gift Set, Amazon, £49.50
Specifically formulated for the delicate skin of the baby since birth, this plant-based skin care product set includes a Mustela 2 in1 Cleansing Gel, a Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Water, a Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion, a Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns and a Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream. Perfect Combo!
4) Babygo 4 in 1 Pregnancy Support Belt, Amazon, £22.95
5) Mindful Hypnobirthing: Hypnosis and Mindfulness Techniques for a Calm and Confident Birth, book by Sophie Fletcher, Amazon, £10.99