My top 5 weekly buys.
It's one of those weeks again that I feel like I need all the time in the world. Days are passing quickly and there are simply not enough hours in a day to do all the things I want to do! I continuously find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to endeavour delving into, all the books I want to read, all the things I want to prepare in time, all the walks I want to take, and all the people I want to see! Kudos to online shopping, my real saviour! Even though most of this week's items I purchased in person. Enjoy :)
1) Printed Organic Cotton -in blue, white and yellow- Hat, Baby-grow and Blanket, COS, £10, £19 and £25
Not online, you can probably still purchase them from the COS Store in Coal Drops' Yard.
2) Textured Merino Cardigan, COS, £25
3) Snuggle Blanket and White Bunny Comforter, H&M, £6.99 and £5.99
Not online, you can probably still purchase them at the H&M Store in Angel, Liverpool Rd
4) Mama Shapewear Tights, Spanx, £25.99
5) The Danish Way of Parenting, a book by Jessica Joelle Alexander and Iben Dissing Sandahl, Amazon, £9.56