My top 5 weekly buys.
This week's buys are all things gender neutral. I haven't stopped doing laundry for over a week now. At least neutral colours in creamy shades help saving you the time from having to sort all clothes by colour before washing. It made my job slightly easier I would say, ha! Good news! After countless days of searching, we finally concluded on our favourite option for crib. All the way from Africa with love! We are quite excited and can't wait to receive the package in the following days. In the meantime we are looking at bedding sets, from mattress protectors to sheets and blankets between else, to match the size of our new crib. Doing everything online has been a real pain this time, but we are getting there. Step by step.
1) Light swaddle blanket - Grey, £21.90
2) MEMI Natural goat-hair relaxing baby hairbrush, £6.90
3) Moses and/or Changing basket fitted sheets - Bloom & Dots, £17.90/ (2x)pack
4) Fall jumpsuit in mustard colour, £23.50
5) Knitted long-sleeve jumpsuit & Hat, £44.70