My top 5 weekly buys.
Black Friday, at last! We didn't manage to save a ton, but it was still worth it. We definitely need more practice on securing good deals. This week we finally concluded which is our most preferable pushchair bundle option and ended up purchasing some further last minute discounted deals to check a few last items off our baby checklist. Have a look on some of this week's buys below!
1) A few of this week's best attire. I am such an autumn person, so I think I must be deeply affected by the crisp fall vibes, the leafy colours and the cosiness of this season. My favourite colour is currently all-autumn!
2) Zaha Hadid, a book by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara. From the 'Little People Big Dreams' collection. We came across this cute book collection for little ones at a small bookshop while scrolling around Notting Hill. I simply wanted to buy the whole collection. The illustrations on these books are just adorable and they are also educative, which is a plus! Find the whole collection here.
3) Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit. It looks like Tommee Tippee is THE brand for all-about-the-baby products when it comes to feeding equipment, healthcare and breastfeeding products -and not only. If you are looking for good quality products and decent pricing have a look on their website here. They are currently still offering a 30% discount.
4) Nuby Baby Bath with Built in Seat and Soft Headrest, in white & grey. Amazon has been our best buddy this days. It's literally saved our asses during this difficult time. Start a baby wish-list on Amazon today and benefit from the discounts and free gifts they offer.
5) The New Father, a book by Armin A. Brott. This is a piece for the dad-to-be exclusively. Carlos first read the best seller book for dads 'The Expectant Father' and enjoyed its written style, how everything was explained in a simple yet very successful manner. Hence he has now purchased and reading 'The New Father'. For more information about the author and his whole collection on fatherhood and parenting have a look here. You can purchase both books on Amazon.