My top 5 weekly buys.
This will probably be my last weekly buys post. As I am approaching my due date, I am trying to slow down spending money and at the same time slow down in general. Welcoming our new baby to the world while it's expected to be one of the happiest moments in our so far lives, it looks like it's coming with a big 'cost' in the literal kind of sense. LOL. Our credit cards are all loaded with baby stuff for months now, but I am positive that we've covered most of the things we needed and on a side note we actually found some pretty good deals there and there.
1) Nuna Mixx - 5 piece Pushchair Bundle, Birch. Comprising of the MIXX pushchair, Carry Cot, PIPA lite lx infant carrier, isofix base and ring adapter, the lightweight MIXX chassis can be easily adapted wherever and whenever needed. This all in one bundle was our number one option since the very beginning. Loving the colour and details!
2) Muslin squares & Swaddle blankets with matching little hats, in multiple patterns and colours! They will be pretty handy when the time comes as it seems..
3) Blankets & Bedding. Sometimes the things that you need the most are the ones you're keep postponing up until the last minute! A few ideas for under-sheets and blanket tops from this week's buys.
4) Some more casual clothing pieces have been added in our baby's wardrobe, suitable for cosy outings and city strolling, or for the cold winter days spent in the warmth of our new home! A small selection of bodysuits in camel tones.
5) Seagrass storing boxes & baskets. These small boxes bring order to the chaos of our little nursery room. We used them in drawers and shelves in both our bedroom and bathroom to sort baby clothes and accessories, bathing and diapering products. For more nursery inspiration have a look on my Instagram "Nursery" highlights.