Our top gains, Week 04
Days and weeks are flying away. It's incredible how quickly our tiny little human is growing! The past couple of weeks we've started focusing more on cognitive development. As moving countries is in our forthcoming plans, we try not to buy too many things at this point to avoid packing and shipping in excess. Also, our flat is not as spacious, and with being in quarantine and WFH free space is even more limited. There isn't much that you can do with a 3 weeks old baby, but we are aiming at some initial facial interaction and to pass on some visual and haptic stimuli.
1) BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Bliss, 3D Jersey, Light Grey. This all-natural rocking bouncer is ideal for baby gym play, with three different height levels you can keep the baby upright after feeds or more lying down before bedtime. Lightweight and easy to move around.
2) Pram / Stroller / Moses Barket / Bouncer Hanging Toy, from Etsy. An addition to our bouncer or stroller to keep the baby entertained. A beautiful handmade wooden sensory toy, with rattles on the garland.
3) Moulin Roty Musical Mobile.
4) Priya & Peanut 60 Black & White High Contrast Baby Development Flash Cards -0-6 months old. This baby sensory cards are perfect for brain and eye development and learning.
5) Bebedou Sensory gift box for newborns. A special bumper sensory play box in red, white and black colours, inspired by newborn babies' eye and colour recognition development. For roughly the first 3 months of life, babies are only able to perceive the distinction between dark and light, and therefore primarily only see in colours of black, white and grey. This monochrome box is designed to provide a combination of items for sensory play that will mesmerise and stimulate your baby’s vision from birth! 🎈
This box includes:
1 Box Bebedou Art Cards high quality thick durable cards 14 designs
1 Baby Book
1 Sensory Scarf various colors
1 Plush Toy pram toy with a soft chime bell
1 Sensory Ribbon toy
10 Bells chime sound